Crab Meadow Golf Course will be Closed This Week due to Snow Cover.
1/24/22 – 1/28/22
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Crab Meadow Golf Course and Dix Hills Park Golf Course Cart Rentals are available on a first come first serve basis to all customers.
Key information to know about our cart rental policy:
- Golf carts are available on a first come, first served basis to all customers. Regular fees apply.
- Carts can be paid for at the time your tee time is paid for.
- Rental golf carts will be available for pick up 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Golf carts must be picked up in front of the golf shop and returned to the designated area. Please drop your clubs off at your car before returning your cart to the designated area.
- Rental push carts will also be available on a first come, first serve basis. Regular fees apply.
Crab Meadow Golf Course is Huntington’s home for golf. Crab Meadow is located in Northport, New York along the picturesque North Shore. With breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound on each shot, Crab Meadow is sure to please every caliber of golfer. Designed by architect William F. Mitchell, the golf course is 6,574/5,658 yards with a rating of 71.6/73.7 and a slope of 125/126.
Crab Meadow Golf Course is now managed by Dietz Golf Corp. With our professional staff and friendly atmosphere, we are confident you will make Crab Meadow your home for golf.
Golf Shop Contact 631-757-8800 Restaurant Contact 631-754-8807
The Town of Huntington provides discounted greens fees for Town of Huntington residents with the purchase of a Huntington Town Golf Card. The cards can be purchased at Dix Hills Park Ice Rink Office and Parks and Recreation Department room 103 at Town Hall on Main Street in Huntington. Residents must present two forms of identification showing current town residency, one must have a current photo ID – Driver’s License and utility bill.